Investor visa (subclass 891)
This is a permanent Visa for the individuals who themselves or along with their partner have held a designated investment in Australia for four years.
Requisites of the Visa:-
- If you are holder of Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162
- You have lived for at least two years out of four immediately before lodging the visa application.
- You have genuine commitment to maintain investment in Australia.
- You along with your partner has not been involved in any illegal business activities ever.
- You along with your partner hold good moral and health conduct.
- You meet all the conditions of provisional business visa.
- have held continuously for at least 4 years, in your name or your partner name, your designated investment of at least AUD1500000 made for the purpose of being granted Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa.
- You must not have any outstanding debts to Australian Government or must have arranged to pay the same if any.
Privileges of the Visa:-
This visa allows you to manage your business and investment activities in Australia and you and your family are not able to access social security payments.
How much the visa costs:-
- Investor (Subclass 891) visa -2180$(Base Application Charge)
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over-1090$
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under-545$
- Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting medical examination
- Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
- Certification/Translation of Docs-Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.
IELTS Review is an emerging Visa Consultancy firm that specializes in providing immigration and visa services to various countries including Australia, Canada, Denmark, Hong Kong and various other countries. We have a strong team of immigration specialists who offer reliable assistance to people across the globe. We with our specialized domain knowledge of immigration laws of various countries.
Disclaimer:IELTS Review does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. IELTS Review is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. IELTS Review does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.